SAT Diagnostic Test
In conjunction with the Sylvan Learning Center, ALFA is proud to offer a
FREE SAT Diagnostic Test at the Alpine Library on Saturday, September 8.
The class will be limited to 25 students, so pre-registration is mandatory.
See the flyer below for more information and registration or send an email
June Program Highlights
Summer Learning Program: Reading Takes You Everywhere
- This year our all-ages program is all new and includes more than just reading!
You can write a poem, check out a museum pass, learn ten new words in a
new language . . . even create your own activity. And, of course, reading
- Participants who complete 10 activities will win their choice-of-completion
prize and a chance at the grand prize drawing, which is sponsored by the
Alpine Library Friends Association. If you complete 20 activities, you get a
special Summer Learning button or sticker, plus a second entry into the
grand prize drawing, and another entry if you make it to 30!
- Activity logs will be available starting
June 1--stop by the library to see
what this year's prizes will be!
- We're hosting special events for families such as live animal shows, character visits and musical programs at 3 p.m.
every Friday in July.
- Teen programs will be at 3 p.m. each Thursday in July.
- Adult programs will be on Saturdays.
- Plus, attendance at any of these events will count toward your activity totals
for the Summer Learning Program.
Programs on June 29
- The Alpine Library will be hosting Wild Wonders at 3 p.m. for our Summer Learning kickoff
- Later that evening at 6:30 pm, the U.S Navy 32nd Street Brass Band will be
headlining the first of our Summer Concerts in the Park series. These free concerts will be every other Friday through September 7, at the Alpine Community Center Park behind
Also this month
- Friday, June 15 at 10 am
The Alzheimer's series continues with Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body. Learn how to make
lifestyle choices that may help you keep your brain and
body healthy as you age. Presented by the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Meet Your Fire Marshal: Tuesday, June 26 at 5:30 pm
Alpine Fire Marshal Jason McBroom will give life-saving tips for making sure
you and your family are prepared for fire safety throughout the year. This month’s topic is: Wildfire Preparedness.
Visit the Alpine Library
Address: 1752 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, CA 91901
Phone: (619) 445-4221
Page Updated: 10 June 2018